Women in Industry Awards: Nominations Closing Friday 25 June
Want to recognise the women driving change in your industry – those who show invaluable leadership, innovation and commitment to their sector?
They can be from mining, road transport, manufacturing, engineering, logistics, rail and infrastructure.
Nominations for the Women in Industry Awards are CLOSING SOON on Friday 25 June 2021.
There are loads of awards and categories on offer:
- Social Leader of the Year: Recognising an individual who has significantly effected positive change within their local or regional community.
- Rising Star of the Year: Recognising an individual who has shown significant promise within their chosen industry or who has reached new goals at the start of their career.
- Business Development Success of the Year: Recognising an individual who has created new growth opportunities that has allowed their organisation to expand and generate greater revenue.
- Industry Advocacy Award: Recognising an individual who has helped shape a positive view of their industry and/or helped to create a policy change that benefits those working in the sector.
- Mentor of the Year: Recognising an individual who has demonstrated a commitment to developing female talent within their organisation or wider industry.
- Safety Advocacy Award: Recognising an individual working actively to improve safety for their industry.
- Excellence in Manufacturing: Recognising an individual who has thought ‘outside the box’ to implement an outstanding personal contribution to their manufacturing business and the wider manufacturing community.
- Excellence in Transport: Recognising an individual who has gone above and beyond to improve and positively impact the Australian transport industry.
- Excellence in Engineering: Recognising an individual who has shown leadership in engineering, technological excellence and innovation.
- Excellence in Mining: Recognising an individual who has made a positive contribution to one of the many facets of the mining industry.
- Woman of the Year: All category winners are automatically finalists for the Woman of the Year category.