For over 25 years, Civil Survey Solutions has assisted customers in the civil and survey industries with premium technical support, specialised and customised training services, and the development of design software solutions built on Autodesk technologies.
We employ a team of civil engineers, civil designers, surveyors and experienced industry professionals to ensure our customers get the best advice, highest quality training and premium support.
- Strong and supportive team to help you achieve your goals
- Competitive advantage in the market through in-house developed solutions
- Office-based, including onsite parking
- Full training, mentoring and support provided to make your transition to our team seamless
Stressed by never ending project deadlines? Tired of the politics?
Civil Survey Solutions, an Autodesk partner is seeking a civil engineer with experience in drainage analysis and design. Use your industry skills to present, train and support Autodesk’s civil engineering software.
The position will see you becoming an expert in Autodesk’s InfoDrainage and other applications in the Innovyze software portfolio. When skilled up, you will provide technical presentations, training, advice and support to our Autodesk customers.
We are a company focused on providing Autodesk software productivity tools to civil engineers and surveyors across Australia. Our offices are located in the Notting Hill, Victoria and Brookvale, New South Wales, but we are a hybrid work environment so WFH is an option for the right candidate.
- Minimum five years drainage design
- Civil Engineering qualification
- Good AutoCAD, 12D or Civil 3D skills
- Knowledge of any of the following software would be highly regarded – XP Storm, XPSWMM, DRAINS, TUFLOW
For further information and a confidential chat about this position, please call Shane O’Rorke (Technical Services Manager) on 0400 858 125 or email email@example.com