Adds features for architectural drawing, documentation and schedules, and for automating drafting tasks:
- Create floor plans, sections, elevations and other building design drawings using specialised tools.
- Additional features include walls, doors and windows.
- Use 8,500+ intelligent architectural objects and styles to support AIA 2nd edition, BS1192 DIN 276, ISYBAU Long Format, ISYBAU Short Format and STLB layer standards.
Adds a library of standards-based parts and tools to help you to create, modify and document mechanical designs for manufacturing.
- Automate mechanical engineering tasks, such as generating machine components, dimensioning and creating bills of material.
- Create parts, assemblies and other drawings for product design using specialised tools.
- Use 700,000+ intelligent manufacturing parts, features and symbols to support ISO, ANSI, DIN, JIS, BSI, CSN and GB standards.
Adds electrical design features to help you to create, modify and document electrical controls systems:
- Create panel layouts, schematic diagrams and other electrical drawings using specialised tools.
- Use consistent project standards with drawings organised in a project-based structure.
- Includes a library of 65,000+ intelligent electrical symbols to support AS, GB, IEC, IEC-60617, JIC, JIS, NFPA and IEEE standards.
Create and edit P&IDs and 3D models, and extract piping orthographics and isometrics with an industry-specific toolset for plant design. With the Plant 3D toolset, you can:
- Collaborate securely in a cloud-based common data environment
- Speed up and automate P&ID drafting and 3D modelling with in-context commands
- Automatically create piping isometric drawings directly from the 3D model
Our model-based GIS mapping software provides access to CAD and GIS data to support planning, design and management. With the Map 3D toolset, you can:
- Directly access spatial data using Feature Data Objects (FDO) technology
- Directly edit geospatial data
- Manage infrastructure systems with Enterprise Industry Models
Use raster design tools in a specialised toolset to edit scanned drawings and convert raster images to DWG™ objects. With the Raster Design toolset, you can:
- Access tools to enhance image editing and cleanup
- Edit REM objects using standard AutoCAD commands
- Simplify your workflows with vectorisation tools
HVAC and building systems are made easy with an industry-specific toolset for MEP (mechanical, electrical, and plumbing) that increases productivity by up to 85%.* With the MEP toolset, you can:
- Access our library of 10,500+ intelligent MEP objects
- Optimise your workflow with individual palettes and domain-specific ribbons
- Automatically update drawings, sheets and schedules when changes occur