The Architecture, Engineering & Construction Collection is the best choice for the building and architectural industries as it provides a set of BIM and CAD tools that support projects from early-stage design through to construction.
The collection allows you to accelerate the design process and improve the quality of your output by utilising integrated workflow for document management, conceptional design, modelling, coordination and documentation.
The following products are some of the most widely used within the industry.
- Revit – Design and document buildings with BIM
- Autodesk Docs – Connect architectural workflows with a common data environment
- 3DS Max – Visualise high-quality architectural renderings
- AutoCAD – 2D CAD design software
- Advance Steel – Detail steel structures for fabrication and bring data into Revit.
- Naviswork Manage – Identify and resolve clashes with 3D model review
- Fabrication CADmep – Create CAD-based fabrication-ready documentation.
Exclusive to the AEC collection:
- FormIt Pro – Transform your early sketch stage designs into 3D concepts. Connects directly to Revit.
- Insight – Conduct energy and building performance analysis on your designs.
- Robot Structural Analysis Professional – Conduct structural analysis and code checking. Connects directly to Revit.