Civil Survey Solutions provides consulting, software development and training for Autodesk Customers in Australia and is an Authorised Autodesk Training Centre.
Civil Survey Solutions conducts public courses throughout the year in Australia.
Our Public Training Courses include:
- Training on one of our Standard Courses
- We train up to 6 students on individual laptops
- Dedicated training room with data projector, laptops and learning materials
- The latest software and hardware
- Morning/afternoon tea and lunch
Civil Survey Solutions offers Custom onsite training designed specifically for your business needs/requirements. Here are some benefits:
- Train up to 6 students on individual laptops
- Enables the customisation of the training content to suit your organisation (this does not include Standard Fundamentals Courses).
- Can be focused on a project using your design data (this does not include Standard Fundamentals Courses).
- We provide training laptops and training materials, making it easy for us to provide this type of training on site at your premises or at a local training facility – with no disruption to your business.
- All of this means you don’t have to go anywhere to get expert tailored face to face training – we bring the expertise and knowledge to you.
Our Training Coordinator and an Application Engineer/Survey Manager (depending on the business) will discuss the training requirements with you to ensure company objectives are met.
Bookings & Cancellations
When booking a session please note, the dates on your proposal will be held for you for 10 working days from the date of the proposal, following this if written confirmation has not been received they may be released to accommodate another course.
We understand that sometimes priorities change, therefore, should you need to cancel from a confirmed course, you may do so without penalty up to 10 days prior to the start date. Subsequent to that you will incur a 25% cancellation fee. Your cancellation is required in writing, via our enquiry page.