Featured webinar: Road Widening Techniques with Civil Site Design
Late last year, we demonstrated some different tools, approaches and techniques to assist in a road widening project using Civil Site Design. These are relevant whether you’re an experienced user or just starting out.
Topics covered include:
- Initial design approach decision-making.
- Road String vs Profile String creation.
- Template discussion with advanced subgrade.
- Exploring Auto Profile tools in the VGE, such as Reference Point.
- Application of design variations & constraints.
- Plotting Cross Sections with labelling / annotation.
Is there a topic or technique you’d like to see covered? Let us know in the comments.
If you’d like to receive news about upcoming webinars, register for our webinar newsletter.