The software installation includes Standalone licensing and Network Licence connection capabilities.
Note: Deployment options are available as part of the software installation – please see Appendix 1
Software Installation on the Workstation
- Ensure your CAD application is closed. Run the Software to install the software on the computer.
Note: The software installation includes Standalone licensing and Network Licence connection capabilities. This has no impact on where or how the Network Licence is managed.
Network Licence Connection
- After installation of the Software, restart your platform CAD application and note that additional menus/toolbars/ribbons are installed for your installed Civil Survey Solutions software.
- Start any of the product commands to begin the activation process, or click on the Licence Activation command. The following screen will appear
- Click the Use Network Licence button. The following form will display:
- Enter the name or IP address of your Server in the Server Address field.
Note: By default the port should be 19396 for Civil Site Design, 19395 for Stringer Topo and 19394 for Site Leveller.
- Click Connect to Server to access the network licences of Civil Site Design via the server.
- Click on Close to exit the form.
- In the Licence Details, Licence Type should report Network.
- Close the Licence Manager to continue using the software
The client workstation is now accessing the licence manager on the server.